Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Brea Cottage, Padstow
Brea Cottage, 19 Church Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BG
Brea Cottage, Padstow, Cornwall is a traditional Cornish cottage located in a prime position in ‘Padstow Old Town’, a three minute walk from the harbour and its tempting collection of restaurants, inns and shops. If you want to be in the heart of Padstow, dining, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of its pubs, or simply crab fishing from the harbour edge – Brea Cottage is definitely for you.
Brea Cottage was been totally refurbished with care and style – and it shows.
Extremely comfortable and well equipped Brea Cottage is contemporary, light, airy and above all cosy.
Brea Cottage has the added bonus of having an enclosed and private south facing garden.
Lounge Ground Floor
- Furnished for complete comfort and enjoyment – includes window seat and fireplace with gas flame effect fire.
- Leather sofa, two armchairs, coffee table, side table and console table.
- Widescreen TV with integrated Freeview and iPod docking station.
Kitchen Lower Ground Floor
- Excellently equipped shaker style with stable door to the garden.
- AGA gas range cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
- A number of exciting recipe books.
- Well supplied with cooking utensils – (you will have everything you need to serve up a feast – big or small)!
Dining Lower Ground Floor
- Next to kitchen area.
- Dining table and six chairs.
Double Bedroom Second Floor
- Spacious with lovely views over the ‘Old Town’ roof tops and many books to read and relax with.
- Large double bed, two side tables, chest of drawers with mirror, chair, built in wardrobe, two armchairs and cylinder fan.
Twin Bedroom First Floor
- Two single beds, side table, wardrobe, chair and lots of books for reading and relaxing.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and bath mat in bathroom, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
Bathroom First Floor
- Bath with shower over, hand basin, toilet, wall mounted bathroom cabinet and heated towel rail.
- South facing private and enclosed garden.
- Wooden table and six chairs.
- Car parking is not included.
- Padstow is a wonderful holiday location – fabulous food in amazing restaurants, super shops with lovely merchandise, beautiful beaches nearby and wonderful walks.
- Brea Cottage fits snuggly into the town and has everything for the perfect relaxing holiday.