Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Cob Cottage, Padstow
Cob Cottage, 6 Cross Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8AT
Cob Cottage was once part of the old bakery of Padstow.Cottage is a large traditional cottage situated in a prime position within the ‘Old Town and just 150 metres to Padstow harbour restaurants, shops and inns.
It has the added bonus of Wi-Fi, en suite bathroom, bathroom and Camel Estuary views from the top floor of Cob Cottage.
- Entrance from the back door.
- Casual light and airy coastal style.
- Two sofas, coffee table and electric fire.
- Freeview curved Smart TV.
- Dining area is located in the kitchen.
- Dining table and six chairs.
- DAB Digital radio.
- High chair.
- Excellently equipped kitchen with wood effect worktop.
- Gas oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
Double Bedroom First Floor
- Spacious double bedroom.
- Double bed, two side tables, chest of drawers, dressing table, stool and built in wardrobe.
- Seating area with freeview flat screen TV, sofa, coffee table and an original contemporary ‘Balmoral Stag’ painting by Caroline Walker.
Twin Bedroom First Floor
- Two single beds, two side tables, chest of drawers, dressing table, chair and built in wardrobe.
- Freeview flatscreen TV with DVD player.
Master Double Bedroom Second Floor
- Spacious double bedroom with en-suite.
- Distant views over the Old Town roof tops with fantastic views of the Camel Estuary.
- Double bed, side table, chest of drawers, dressing table, chair and built in wardrobe.
- Freeview flat screen flat screen TV, tripod binoculars and hairdyer.
Bathroom First Floor
- Bath with shower over, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
En-suite to Double Bedroom Second Floor
- En-suite bathroom to double bedroom.
- Corner shower cubicle, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, all season duvet and mattress cover are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat per bathroom and ensuite shower room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Car parking is not included.
- Cob Cottage is in an excellent location for you to explore Padstow, and a superb retreat for you to relax and unwind in.