Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Cove Cottage, Padstow
Cove Cottage, 10 Church Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BG
Cove Cottage is a Grade 11 listed traditional Cornish cottage located in a prime position in prestigious ‘Padstow Old Town’ simply a three minute walk to Padstow harbour edge and its supreme collection of restaurants, inns and shops. If you want to be in the heart of Padstow, dining in top restaurants, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of a pub meal or simply crab fishing from the harbour edge Cove Cottage is definitely for you.
Cove Cottage provides high quality holiday cottage accommodation which is presented in a comfortable, costal cottage style.
- Feature beamed ceiling and decorative wood burner (not in use).
- Sofa, two armchairs, TV table and side table.
- Sound bar.
- DVD player.
- Cottage style and feature vaulted ceiling.
- Electric oven, electric hob, fridge with freezer compartment, table top freezer, microwave and dualit toaster.
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
- An original paintings by Caroline Walker.
- The kitchen leads out to a courtyard with hanging hooks for wetsuits and access up steps to a shared south facing patio garden.
- Next to lounge area.
- Dining table and four chairs.
Double Bedroom First Floor
- Views along Church Street.
- Double bed, two side tables, dressing table, mirror, wardrobe and an original painting by Caroline Walker
- Egyptian cotton towels and Laura Ashley 200 thread count bedding.
Twin Bedroom Second Floor
- Views over the roof tops and feature beamed ceiling.
- Two single beds, side table, built in storage cupboard and hanging rail.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and bath mat in bathroom, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
Bathroom First Floor
- Shower enclosure, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Sunny South facing suntrap patio garden area with bistro tables and chairs (access shared with adjoining property).
- Until 31st March 2020 A Car Park Season Ticket for Lawn and Railway Car Parks will be provided.
- PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO car parking season ticket provided for stays from 1st April 2020 – this is due to a change in Padstow’s allocation of season ticket policy.
- Cove Cottage is excellently located in Padstow ‘Old Town’ and has everything for the perfect relaxing holiday.