Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Mabley Cottage, Padstow
Mabley Cottage, Mabley Cottage, 26 High Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BB
Mabley Cottage is a traditional Cornish cottage located in a prime position in the ‘Old Town’, a three minute walk from the harbour and its tempting collection of restaurants, inns and shops.
If you want to be in the heart of Padstow, dining, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of its pubs, or simply crab fishing from the harbour edge – Mabley Cottage is definitely for you.
Lounge Ground Floor
- Cosy living room with wood burner.
- Two sofas, coffee table and window seat.
- Flat screen Smart TV.
Kitchen Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen accessed from the dining room.
- Excellently equipped grey shaker style kitchen.
- Electric Smeg oven and induction hob, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and microwave.
- Washing machine and ironing board.
Dining Lower Ground Floor
- Dining room is situated between the lounge and kitchen with wood burner.
- Dining table and four chairs.
Bedroom 1, First Floor
- Double bed with Otty Luxury Hybrid mattress, two side tables, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Window seats and a spacious bedroom.
Bedroom 2, First Floor
- Twin beds, bedside table and storage.
- One is a 3ft twin bed and one is a 2ft 6 twin bed suitable for children only.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat in shower room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
Bathroom Ground Floor
- Shower room, hand basin and toilet.
- Accessed from the back, 11 steps to seating area.
- Courtyard garden with outdoor seating.
- Car parking is not provided.
- Padstow is a wonderful holiday location – fabulous food in amazing restaurants, super shops with lovely merchandise, beautiful beaches nearby and wonderful walks.
- Mabley Cottage is ideally located for all that Padstow has to offer.