Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Ossmill Cottage, Padstow
Ossmill Cottage, 5 St Edmunds Lane, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BZ
Ossmill Cottage is a character cottage situated in one of the best locations in ‘Old Town’ Padstow. The harbour, restaurants, shops and inns are on your door step.
Ossmill Cottage has been completely refurbished for 2020, excellently equipped and presented to the highest standard while retaining its original character.
- Relaxing lounge with slate flooring and window shutters.
- Sofa, armchair, drop leaf dining table and floor lamp.
- Located in living room.
- Dining table and four chairs.
- Kitchen accessed from the living room which has been completely renovated.
- Excellently equipped shaker style kitchen.
- 5 ring Gas hob with double electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker.
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- High chair provided.
- Original slate wall and shutters.
- Double bed, two side shelves with lamps and cupboard with hanging space.
- Wall mounted TV.
- Extra storage is available under the beds in both bedrooms.
- Twin beds with hanging rail.
- Wall mounted TV.
- Travel cot available. The travel cot can only fit in the twin bedroom.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided. Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat per wet room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
Wet Room, Located On Ground Floor
- Wet room, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- No outside area.
- Car parking is not provided.
- Ossmill Cottage is the ideal setting for you to relax and enjoy all the Padstow has to offer. Excellent ‘Old Town’ location, completely refurbished for 2020, equipped and presented to the highest standard.