Find your perfect Padstow cottage
St.Edmund's Cottage, Padstow
St.Edmund's Cottage, St.Edmund's Lane, Padstow, PL28 8BZ
St Edmund’s Cottage is situated in the heart of Padstow. The harbour, restaurants, shops and inns are on your door step.
St Edmund’s Cottage is presented in a comfortable and relaxing style. It has the added bonus of off road car parking for one car next to St Edmund’s Cottage, enclosed and private patio, en suite Jacuzzi bathroom, en suite shower room and ground floor cloakroom.
- Entrance hall.
- Lounge with French Oak flooring, please note wall mounted gas fire not in use.
- Two leather sofas, armchair and sideboard.
- Widescreen television with Freeview.
- Located in lounge.
- Dining table, six chairs and console table.
- White shaker style units.
- Gas hob, electric fan oven, extractor hood, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Freezer and tumble dryer: Located in the garden store next to the kitchen.
- Rear exit door to patio garden.
King Size Bedroom En Suite
- King size bed, two side tables and built in wardrobe.
- Flat screen television wall mounted.
Double Bedroom En Suite
- Double bed, two side tables and chest of drawers
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided. Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat per ensuite bathroom and ensuite shower room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
Bathroom & Shower Room
En-suite King Size Bedroom
- Jacuzzi bath with shower over, hand basin and toilet.
En-suite Double Bedroom
- Shower enclosure, hand basin and toilet.
Cloakroom Ground Floor
- Hand basin and toilet.
- Private and enclosed patio garden.
- Table and four chairs.
- Car parking for one car 2.1M narrowest 2.8M widest 3.1M longest.
- Located to the side of the property a valuable asset in Padstow your own parking space.
- St Edmund’s Cottage is the ideal setting for you to relax and enjoy all the Padstow has to offer. Excellent location, with the added bonus of car parking next to St Edmund’s Cottage and private enclosed small patio garden and both bedrooms are en suite.