Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Trelawney, 8 Barry's Lane, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8AU
Trelawney, is a unique elegant property located in a prime position in the prestigious ‘Old Town’ simply a two minute walk to Padstow harbour edge and its supreme collection of restaurants, inns and shops. If you want to be in the heart of Padstow, dining in top restaurants, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of a pub meal or simply crab fishing from the harbour edge Trelawney is definitely for you. Trelawney is excellently equipped and presented in a comfortable and relaxing style. Sleeps 8 plus baby. Maximum age 12 months.
It has the added bonus of car parking for one car in front of Trelawney, Wi-Fi, enclosed and private south facing patio garden, annexe with en suite shower room, house en suite shower room, house bathroom and house cloakroom.
- Entrance hall.
- Elegant lounge with feature fire place with gas flame effect fire.
- Two three seat sofas, two armchairs and coffee table.
- Widescreen TV with Freeview, DVD player and CD player.
- Separate dining room with day bed sleeps one extra person.
- Large oak dining table and eight chairs, extra chairs are available from the dining set in the kitchen.
- Oak shaker style kitchen leading from the hall.
- Gas five burner hob, gas oven, extractor hood, combination microwave cooker, large fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher.
- DAB radio.
- Dining table and four chairs.
- Leading from the kitchen.
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Master En-suite Bedroom House
- Views over the rear patio garden.
- Double bed, two side tables and wardrobe.
- Travel Cot. No travel cot linen is supplied.
- Clock radio.
Twin Bedroom House
- Views to the front over Barry’s Lane with its colourful, character cottages.
- Two single beds, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Bunk Bedroom House
- The bunk room also with views over Barry’s Lane.
- Full size adult bunks, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Triple Bedroom Annexe ‘The Potting Shed’
- On the other side of the courtyard is the added bonus of a self-contained annexe or as we like to call it ‘The Potting Shed’.
- Double bed, two side tables and sofa.
- Trundle single available for additional person.
- TV with Freeview.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat per bathroom and ensuite shower rooms, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
Bathroom, Shower Room & Hand Basin & Toilet
- Bath with shower over, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
House Master Double Bedroom En-suite
- Shower cubicle, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Located on stair half landing.
- Hand basin and toilet.
Annexe ‘The Potting Shed’ En Suite
- Shower enclosure, hand basin and toilet.
- The private enclosed courtyard garden is equipped with table, chairs and is ideally located to catch the afternoon and evening sun.
- One allocated space in front of Trelawney, 460cm wide plus path width of 80cm, 250cm deep widening to 300cm deep.
- Trelawney is excellently located and has everything for the perfect relaxing holiday.