Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Trenemere, 25 Barry's Lane, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8AU
Trenemere is a detached property located in a prime position in the prestigious ‘Old Town’ and is has the best parking facilities in the Old Town, parking for up to three cars! Simply a two minute walk to Padstow harbour edge and its supreme collection of restaurants, inns and shops. If you want to be in the heart of Padstow, dining in top restaurants, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of a pub meal or simply crab fishing from the harbour edge Trenemere is definitely for you. Trenemere is excellently equipped and presented in a coastal, relaxed style. It has the added bonus of off road car parking for three cars and for Padstow a large enclosed garden.
- Entrance hall
- Leading from the hall the relaxing lounge with feature fire place and electric coal effect fire.
- Two sofas, coffee table, side table, book case and TV unit.
- Widescreen TV with a full sky package, DVD player and Playstation 3.
- Table, six chairs and sideboard.
- TV and Freeview box.
- Excellently equipped and spacious.
- Gas hob, electric fan oven, extractor hood, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Tumble dryer (located in garage).
- King size bed, two side tables, dressing table, stool and built in wardrobe.
- Double bed, two side tables,chest of drawersand wardrobe.
- Two bunk beds, side table, chest of drawers and wardrobe
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and bath mat in bathroom and en suite, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Large shower enclosure, hand basin, toilet and shaver point.
- Baby bath available.
- Large garden.
- Table and six chairs.
- No barbeques allowed on the decked area.
- Car parking for three cars off road in front of Trenemere.
- Trenemere is the ideal setting for you to relax and unwind and enjoy all that Padstow has to offer.