Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Urchins, 24 Church Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BG
Urchins is a traditional cottage situated in a prime position within the ‘Old Town and just 200 metres to Padstow harbour restaurants, shops and inns. Urchins is excellently equipped and presented in relaxed coastal style with lots of care and attention to detail. It has the added bonus of Wi-Fi, enclosed and private patio, en suite wet room, ground floor bathroom and Camel Estuary glimpses.
- On entering the front door you will enter directly into the welcoming lounge/stairs with feature fireplace and electric fire, sash windows and original pine floor boards.
- Two sofas, armchair, two side tables and console table.
- Widescreen TV with Freeview, DVD player/recorder, CD/radio player.
- Leading from the lounge/stairs is the kitchen/dining area.
- Excellently equipped, presented and dressed to perfection with white shaker style units, solid oak worktops, Belfast sink and butchers block.
- Ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher.
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Digital radio.
- Located next to the kitchen.
- Dining table and six chairs.
- High chair.
House Bathroom Ground Floor
- Bath with shower over, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
En Suite Master Double Bedroom First Floor
- Wet room with ceramic pebble tile floor.
- Power shower, counter top hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- All bedrooms have an iPod video and docking station for your use and for children an X Box 360, Playstation, PSP Portable and DSLite with various games are available for your use in the top floor twin bedroom.
Master Double Bedroom First Floor
- Pure indulgence furnished with chunky oak and cream furniture.
- Double bed, two side tables, chest of drawers, dressing table, stool and wardrobe.
- iPod docking station, iPod player.
Double Bedroom First Floor
- Rear bedroom with door to patio garden.
- Double bed, two side tables, small dressing table, blanket box and built in wardrobe.
- iPod docking station and iPod player.
Twin Bedroom Second Floor
- Distant views over the Old Town roof tops towards the Camel Estuary.
- Two single beds, two side tables, chest of drawers, dressing table, chair and wardrobe.
- TV/DVD player and iPod docking station and iPod player.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, all season duvet and mattress cover are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and bath mat in bathroom, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Decked patio garden leading from rear double bedroom.
- Sofa, two armchairs and coffee table.
- No car parking is provided
- The South Quay Car Park is £45 per week.
For location go to the ‘cottage locations’ link on our web site
- Urchins is in an excellent location for you to explore Padstow, and a superb retreat for you to relax and unwind in.