Quick and easy booking
Booking & Payment Guide
The Padstow Cottage Company site shows up to date, live availability for all our cottages to make booking easier for you.
There are two ways to find your holiday cottage:
1) Click The Cottages to browse by the individual properties
2) Click Holiday Search to search all of the properties based on your selections.
- On the Cottage page click the Check Availability button.
- Click on an arrival date (shown in bold) to begin booking.
- Next, click your departure date, also shown in bold. This will make your selection dark blue.
- Available dates are shown in teal. If the dates are coral coloured, we’re afraid it is booked already,
- Breaks are available for standard 3, 4, 7 & 14 nights, on the specified start days for each Cottage and at the advertised tariff.
Short breaks are only at certain times of year.
- Special Offers are shown next to the price.
- To check other date, click Reset Date Selection
- Click the Book Now button
- You now enter the booking process and you will need a Payment Card ready.
To complete your booking you will need the following information:
- Your debit/credit card details
- Number of people in your party
A Deposit amount of £150 per week, plus a non-refundable Booking Fee of £25, is required at the time of booking*. Then the balance amount plus Security Deposit of £200 is due 8 weeks prior to the Start Date of your holiday.
The balance amount plus Security Deposit of £200 should be paid online using your booking reference, see Your Booking. The Security Deposit amount of £200 will be credited to your card account that you used to pay your balance 7 days after your departure date, unless any damage or extra Property Manager duties were required, in which case the cost of damage or extra Property Manager duties will be deducted from your Security Deposit amount of £200, the remaining amount will be credited to your card account that you used to pay your balance.
* Short breaks also require £150 deposit and £25 non-refundable Booking Fee. If your booking is made less than 8 weeks before the Start Date, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Please ensure you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions.
After booking your Cottage you will receive email confirmation of your booking. You will need this as it contains your Booking Reference and instructions for paying your balance. If for any reason it does not arrive please contact us.
Ten days before your holiday an email will be sent to the email address you used when booking. The email will contain all the information you will need to find the Cottage, access, key code and parking details. If for any reason it does not arrive please contact us.
Padstow Cottage Company Ltd uses SagePay to process online orders. SagePay has been audited and approved by all of the major UK acquiring banks which require SagePay to adhere to all APACS standards. SagePay has also been audited and accredited under the Visa Account Information Security (AIS) audit that specifically examines security of credit card details processed and stored by SagePay.
Your payment card information is immediately encrypted before being sent for secure processing. We do not keep it on file, nor do we see it at any stage. SagePay provides peace of mind that you can purchase online without your credit card details and personal information being compromised. SagePay makes use of Public Key Infrastructure and Digital Certificates to ensure the authenticity and security of each transaction. 128 bit encryption is used – the strongest level employed by any payment service provider – and we have an additional fraud detection system to help protect your business.
As security is of paramount importance to both to the Padstow Cottage Company Ltd and our customers, every aspect of the system has been developed with this in mind, ensuring that all sensitive information is protected throughout the payment process. SagePay use digital signatures to verify the identities of the various computers involved in the transaction process. Communications within the system are encrypted using 2048-bit RSA encryption and every transaction that SagePay process is monitored by their fraud control system.
If you need to know more about security you can visit the SagePay web site.
Please note we do not accept payment by cheque.
Sometimes Cottages are reduced or short breaks are. All offers are listed daily on the Special Offers page.
Subscribe to updates
If you would like to hear about news and special offers from Padstow Cottage Company…