Lockdown – updated 23 Feb 2021
Updated 23 Feb 2021
As England is now in a national Lockdown, guests are unable to travel during this time to take their holidays.
Bookings due to take place over the next few weeks
- From today, if your booking is affected by the current Lockdown please wait for us to email you and we can discuss the options to amend your booking or cancel and process a refund (minus our £25 booking fee).
- 23 February 2021 to 12 April 2021 travel is still not permitted and therefore bookings will be amended or cancelled and refunded (minus our £25 booking fee).
- 12 April 2021 to 17 May 2021 no earlier, self-catering accommodation will reopen and single households can attend holidays.
- 17 May 2021 to 21 June 2021 no earlier, parties attending a self-catering holiday will be restricted by the rule of six or two households.
- 21 June 2021 no earlier, all legal limits removed and restrictions on group make-up for holidays lifted.
- Bookings not affected by the current Lockdown are subject to our standard T&Cs for moving or cancellation of bookings.
As we are receiving an extremely high volume of calls and emails we ask for your patience and understanding while we work with the nearest bookings first.
Stay safe everyone.