Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Camel View, Padstow
Camel View, 9 Sarah's Court, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8DZ
Camel View is ideally located just a ten minute walk to Padstow harbour, restaurants and shops and inns and a five minute walk to The Camel Trail.
Camel View is excellently equipped and presented in a contemporary, comfortable, light and airy style.
It has the added bonus of off road allocated car parking for one car, enclosed, private south facing garden with large decking area with lovely countryside and Camel Estuary views.
- Casual light and airy coastal style.
- Two leather sofas, coffee table and side table.
- Widescreen TV with HD, Freeview and DVD player.
- Dining area with double doors to decked patio.
- Dining table and four chairs.
- High chair.
- Excellently equipped shaker style.
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment and freezer.
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Excellently furnished with oak furniture and lovely Camel Estuary and countryside views.
- Double bed, two side tables, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Oak furniture.
- Two single beds, side unit and built in wardrobe.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and bath mat in bathroom, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Feature roll top bath and fully tiled.
- Bath with shower over, hand basin, toilet, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- South facing, private, enclosed garden with lovely Camel Estuary and countryside views.
- Table, four chairs and two loungers.
- Secure storage shed for bicycle storage.
- No barbeques allowed.
- Allocated car parking space within ten metres and in front of Camel View.
- Camel View is in the perfect location for you to explore Padstow and a superb retreat for you to relax and unwind in.