Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Driftwood Cottage, Padstow
Driftwood Cottage, 3 Sarah's View, Padstow, CornwalL, PL28 8DU
Driftwood Cottage is ideally located just a ten minute walk to Padstow harbour, restaurants and shops and inns and a five minute walk to The Camel Trail.
Driftwood Cottage is excellently equipped and is presented in a contemporary coastal style. It has the added bonus of off road allocated car parking for two cars, enclosed garden, Camel Estuary glimpse and three bedrooms.
- Entrance hall.
- Contemporary warm coastal style.
- Two leather sofas, armchair, side unit and TV unit.
- Widescreen TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Dining table and five chairs.
- Excellently equipped shaker style.
- Gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Double Bedroom First Floor
- Coastal style with Camel Estuary glimpses.
- Double bed, two side units, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Twin Bedroom First Floor
- Camel Estuary glimpses.
- Two single beds, two bedside units, wardrobe and chair.
Single Bedroom Ground Floor
- Leading from entrance hall.
- Single bed and small chest of drawers.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat in bathroom, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Bath with shower over, hand basin and toilet.
- Garden to side and front.
- Off road allocated parking for two cars this is within twenty metres of Driftwood Cottage.
- Driftwood Cottage is in the perfect location for you to explore Padstow, and a superb retreat for you to relax and unwind in.
This cottage has undergone a Covid-19 Health and Safety Risk Assessment from Padstow Cottage Company to ensure the right precautions are being taken to ensure that all cottages are throughly cleaned between lets.