Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Laurel Cottage, Padstow
Laurel Cottage, 14 Church Lane, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8AY
Excellently located traditional cottage located in the heart of the ‘Old Town’ 100 metres to Padstow’s harbour, restaurants, shops and inns. Sleeps 8.
Totally refurbished and extended throughout, this house provides the very best in all season accommodation. Very few cottages in Padstow ‘Old Town’ have the advantage of off road car parking for one small car and one regular car right next to the cottage also included is a south facing garden, ground floor bedroom and shower room.
- Entrance hall.
- Feature fireplace and window seat.
- Three leather sofas and TV unit.
- Smart TV and DVD/CD player.
- High specification kitchen with blue shaker units, slate floor, vaulted feature ceiling and double doors to private patio with table and chairs.
- Range cooker with two electric ovens, grill, five gas hobs and two electric hobs, microwave, large fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Separate room.
- Pine table, chairs and bench and Smart TV.
- High chair.
Master King Size En-suite Bedroom
- Feature Cornish stone wall and window seat over looks front garden.
- King size bed, two bedside cabinets, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Travel cot.
King Size Bedroom
- Window seat over looks front garden.
- King size bed, two bedside tables, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Two single beds, bedside cabinet and wardrobe.
Double Bedroom Ground Floor
- Double bed, bedside cabinet, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress protectors are all provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat per bathroom and ensuite shower room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Bed linen and towels change included for bookings of two or more weeks. Delivery will take place at 10am on your changeover day at the end of each week.
Bathroom & Shower Room
En-suite King Size Bedroom
- Shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet.
House Shower Room
- Bath with shower over, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Cloakroom Ground Floor
- Shower enclosure, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Outside to there is a rear patio area with table and seating and a private front patio area accessed through double doors from the kitchen, there is also a garden to the front of Laurel Cottage.
- Off road car parking for one small car and one regular car next to Laurel Cottage car parking space width 295cm, depth 820cm.
- Excellently located with the added bonus of car parking for one small car and one regular car at Laurel Cottage, garden, en suite bathroom, house bathroom, ground floor shower room and ground floor bedroom and garden. The perfect place for a relaxing comfortable holiday.