Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Pinmill Cottage, Padstow
Pinmill Cottage, 11 Mill Road, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BT
Pinmill Cottage guests can collect a complimentary Welcome Hamper from Stein’s Deli, Padstow South Quay, PL28 8PY. Open plan John Lewis kitchen with granite worktops, a conservatory style breakfast room, a completely renewed luxury family bathroom and a new ground floor marble shower/wet room and toilet. Relax and enjoy your holiday in a truly comfortable, modern and fully equipped period cottage packed with character, charm and original fittings.
Significant benefit of rare, secure garage parking right in the heart of the old town. Beautifully presented with lots of care and attention to detail. Included are natural slate flooring, feature slate walls and original Cornish Range, providing a comfortable cosy cottage atmosphere. Pinmill Cottage is excellently equipped and presented in a relaxing, comfortable coastal style.
Very close to the heart of the town, it has an elevated position above the street providing a private space with lovely Camel Estuary views. Sleeps 4 plus baby. Maximum age 12 months old. More pictures, guest comments and Visit Britain Report can be obtained through Pinmill Cottage website www.pinmillcottage.co.uk
- Entrance hall.
- The lounge is furnished for complete comfort and enjoyment includes slate fireplace with gas flame effect fire.
- Sofa, two armchairs, foot stool, nest of tables and window seat.
- Smart TV, BluRay player, DVD player and Denon iPod docking station/CD player/radio.
- Feature room with old Cornish range (please note not in working order) and natural slate flooring.
- Dining table and four chairs.
- High chair.
- Bose Radio/CD player.
- Part of the new extension with access to the garden.
- Granite breakfast bar with bar stools.
- Marble tiled Wet Room with 5 bar Rain Shower head and hand shower attachment.
- Toilet and hand basin.
- Shaver point.
- Heated towel rail.
- John Lewis cream kitchen with granite worktops and feature lighting. Stable door to front patio garden with views to harbour and Camel Estuary.
- 5 gas ring Range Cooker with electric oven, extractor hood, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Dualit kettle and Dualit toaster.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
King Size Bedroom
- Beautifully presented includes lovely Camel Estuary and harbour views and traditional cast iron fire place.
- King size bed, two side tables, chest of drawers, built in wardrobe and full length mirror.
- Travel cot. No travel cot bedding and linen is supplied. Stored in dining room area cupboard.
- Hairdryer and two bath robes are provided.
- Bright airy and overlooks the rear patio garden
- Two single beds, two side units and wardrobe.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, all season duvet and mattress cover are provided.
- Freshly pressed 100% cotton bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat per bathroom and shower room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Luxuriously appointed.
- Bath with shower over, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Front and rear patio gardens.
- Private and enclosed patio garden to the rear with table and four chairs.
- Elevated open patio to the front with estuary view set with flower beds and table and two chairs.
- Secure garage parking adjacent to the cottage.
- The garage opening is 4.2m wide x 2.3m high and the garage is over 8m in length.
- Pinmill Cottage is excellently located in Padstow ‘Old Town’ and has everything for the perfect relaxing holiday.
Unfortunately due to Covid-19 risk-assessments, the delivery of the Rick Stein hamper gift is currently suspended. However, we have arranged that Pinmill Cottage guests can collect their Welcome Hamper from Stein’s Patisserie on Sunday between 10.30am and 3pm.