Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Stargazy Snug, Padstow
Stargazy Snug, 9 Barrys Lane, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8AU
Stargazy Snug is a perfect retreat located in a prime position in the prestigious ‘Old Town’ and simply a two minute walk to Padstow harbour edge and its supreme collection of restaurants, inns and shops it has it all. If you want to be in the heart of Padstow, dining in top restaurants, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of a pub meal or simply crab fishing from the harbour edge Stargazy Snug Cottage is definitely for you. Sleeps 2 plus baby. Maximum 12 months. It is a traditional one bedroom cottage for two people and baby. Maximum age 12 months.
- Open plan snug living area which is open plan with the kitchen.
- Sofa, rattan chair, coffee table, flatscreen TV and DVD player.
- Dining bench and stools.
- Excellently hand made kitchen with Belfast sink and solid wood worktop.
- Electric Aga style oven and electric hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and washing machine.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Calm relaxing space.
- Double bed, built in wardrobe with hanging rail, full length mirror and a seating area to relax.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat in shower room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
Downstairs Shower Room
- Downstairs shower room.
- Walk in shower, hand basin, toilet, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Car parking is not provided.
- To conclude, if you want to include high quality restaurants, shops, character inns and beautiful Camel Estuary beaches and walks on your doorstep, this is the perfect cottage for you.