Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Ashford House, Padstow
Ashford House, 30 Church Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BG
Newly refurbished, spacious cottage excellently located in the heart of the ‘The Old Town’, it is just 150 metres walk to Padstow’s harbour, award winning restaurants, shops, inns and the stunningly beautiful Prideax Place. Sleeps 8 & 2 children.
Ashford House has been extensively refurbished for summer 2018 with brand new bathrooms, carpets, kitchen worktops and fittings. It has been completely redecorated in a bright, modern style and boasts brand new soft furnishings. Ashford House has been awarded a rating of FOUR STAR by VisitEngland, and has a garage for one car and a large outside decked area, complete with table and chairs so you can enjoy the summer sun.
- Spacious and relaxing.
- Two sofas, two chairs and coffee table.
- Wide screen TV with integrated Freeview and SKY TV (with Sky Sports and Movies).
- DVD player.
- Modern electric fire.
- From the lounge is the excellently large well equipped kitchen.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridgefreezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Granite work surfaces.
- Access to rear garden.
- Please note the AGA is not in use.
- Large table, two bench seats, two further chairs and a rocking chair.
Master Double Bedroom En Suite First Floor
- Double bed, two bedside units, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Ensuite shower room.
- TV with Sky Q.
Double Bedroom First Floor
- Double bed, chest of drawers, side table and wardrobe.
Twin Bedroom First Floor
- Two single beds, chest of drawers, side table and wardrobe.
Quadruple Bedroom Second Floor
- Four single beds, bedside boxes and chest of drawers and two chairs.
- Built in hanging rail and hanging hooks.
- Ensuite toilet and hand wash basin.
- TV with Sky Q and DVD player.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress protectors are all provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and bath mat in bathroom, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Bed linen and towels change included for bookings of two or more weeks. Delivery will take place at 10am on your changeover day at the end of each week.
- Spacious family bathroom featuring a large, freestanding, statement bath with a shower mixer handset, a large separate shower enclosure, hand basin and toilet.
En Suite Double Bedroom
- Large shower cubicle, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
En Suite Quadruple Bedroom
- Hand basin and toilet.
- Outside to there is a rear decked patio area with table and seating – perfect for breakfast or summer evenings.
- Garage car parking for one car. Door access 225cm wide 182cm high.
- Excellently located large, spacious property with the added bonus of garage car parking for one car. With a large, house bathroom, ensuite shower room to the master bedroom and ensuite toilet and hand wash basin to the quadruple bedroom. Ashford House is the perfect place for a relaxing, comfortable holiday.
Energy Performance Certificate for Ashford House