Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Clent House, Padstow
Clent House, 48 Church Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BG
Newly refurbished, spacious house excellently located in the heart of Padstow’s ‘Old Town’. Clent House, close to the beautiful Prideaux Place is just 150 metres walk to the harbour, shops, Inns, galleries and award winning restaurants of Padstow. It can accommodate 7 adults or 6 adults + 2 children. Parking for 3-4 cars (dependant on vehicle size).
Clent House is over 300 years old, a real beauty full of charm with a rich history. The current owners have sympathetically refurbished this gem with brand new bathrooms, flooring, kitchen and appliances. It has been redecorated in a bright, modern style and boasts brand new soft furnishings and a cosy wood burner. Clent House has ample parking and we love the generous garden complete with table and chairs – just perfect in warmer weather.
- Spacious and relaxing
- Two sofas, two chairs and coffee table
- Wide screen Smart TV
- Wood burner with supply of logs.
- Broadband booster
- Attached to the dining area is the modern, well-equipped kitchen
- Electric fan oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher and larder style fridge/freezer
- Stone work surfaces and forest green units
- Washing machine and tumble dryer are located in the utility room
- Additional seating area with sofa, coffee table and TV
- Broadband hub
- Shoe and coat storage
- Access to rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Large table with eight chairs
- Armchair reading corner
Super King (Zip and Link) Bedroom first floor (rear)
- Super king zip and link which can be arranged as two single beds or a super king bed
- Chest of Drawers, built in wardrobes, TV and armchair
- Overlooks the garden
Twin Bedroom (Zip and Link) Four steps up from First Floor
- Twin beds zip and link which can be arranged as a super king bed or twin beds.
- Chest of drawers, wardrobe and small bedroom chair
Twin Bedroom four steps up from first floor
- Twin beds 2ft 6in wide which are suitable for children only
- Can be zip and linked to make a king bed for one adult
- Hanging rail, chest of drawers and chair
Super King (Zip and Link) Bedroom four steps up from first floor
- Super king zip and link which can be arranged as two singles or a super king bed
- The twin beds cannot be moved apart due to the headboard
- Wardrobe, chest of draws, bedroom chair and a non-working fireplace
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress protectors are all provided
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat per bathroom and shower room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff
- Bed linen and towels change included for bookings of two or more weeks
Bathroom with Shower, Shower Room & Toilet & Hand Basin
- Downstairs shower with heated towel rail
- Toilet and hand basin in separate WC
First Floor (rear)
- Spacious family bathroom featuring a large, free standing, statement bath
- Stand-alone shower enclosure, vanity unit and heated towel rail
- Toilet and hand basin in separate WC
First Floor (front – four further steps up )
- Shower enclosure, toilet and vanity unit
- Outside to there is a paved area with a dining table and seating – perfect for alfresco breakfasts and long summer evenings
- Steps up to a large garden with lawn and pretty borders
- Washing line
- The garden is arranged over two main levels and has steps and various level changes incorporating a small raised pond. (Please note: slates can become slippery when wet)
- At the end of the garden there is a generous space for parking which is very rare in the old town. Depending on the size of the vehicles it is possible to park 3+ cars but due to the historic nature of the area access is narrow.
Good to know
- A fireguard is available upon request and there is a cupboard with plenty of useful bits for babies and toddlers eg. a highchair, potty and a selection of toys and books. There are currently no travel cots or stair gates in the property. Please contact us if you require assistance with any of these items.
- Excellently located, spacious property with the added bonus of parking for three cars. With its generous garden and multiple bathrooms Clent House is the perfect place for a large family or group of friends to enjoy a relaxing, comfortable holiday.
- If you need some extra space then why not book the delightful Mabley Cottage as well. Situated just behind Clent House on High Street, it has room for 3 adults and 1 child in 2 bedrooms.