Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Harbour's Reach, Padstow
Harbour's Reach, Strand Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BU
Harbour’s Reach is a fantastically located large cottage, built in 1580, with garden, situated 20 metres from Padstow harbour. A supreme collection of restaurants, inns and shops are all on its doorstep. If you want to be in the heart of Padstow, dining in top restaurants, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of a pub meal or simply crab fishing from the harbour edge Harbour’s Reach is definitely for you.
Harbour’s Reach is excellently equipped and presented in relaxed and comfortable style. It has the added bonus of car parking permit for one car, enclosed and private south facing patio garden, Camel Estuary glimpse, bathroom, shower room and second lounge/den. Sleeps eight plus two babies under age one. Harbours Reach provides a complimentary welcome pack including Cornish tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits.
- Entrance hall.
- Leading from the hall up a flight of stairs is the relaxing welcoming lounge with feature fire place and electric flame effect fire. A small window provides stunning views across the harbour to the Camel Estuary and Rock beyond and from the main windows are views along The Strand.
- Two leather sofas, arm chair, coffee table and side table.
- Widescreen TV with integrated Freeview, DVD/CD player, Bose iPod docking station and Wi-Fi.
- From the lounge up five steps is the dining area
- Large dining table, eight chairs and large dresser.
- Next to the dining area is the kitchen area.
- Gas hob, double electric oven (upper oven is a combination oven and microwave), fridge/freezer (70/30) and dishwasher.
- DAB radio.
- Leading from the kitchen area, down a small flight of steps is the utility room with exit door to garden.
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Two high chairs.
Master Double Bedroom First Floor
- Leading from the lounge is the delightful master bedroom with views over Strand Street.
- Double bedstead, two side tables, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Twin Bedroom Ground Floor Bedroom
- Leading off the hall is the front twin bedroom.
- Two single beds, two side tables and wardrobe.
Bunk Ground Floor Bedroom
- From the hall up three steps and leading off the ground floor inner hall is the bunk bedroom.
- Two bunk beds and chest of drawers.
Twin Bedroom Ground Floor
- Next to the bunk bedroom is the rear twin bedroom.
- Two single beds, side table, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat per bathroom and shower room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Please request bed linen for the sofa bed if required.
- Down three steps from the inner hall is the den with electric fan wood burner style stove.
- Sofa bed, this can be used to sleep one extra person and armchair. Please request bed linen for the sofa bed if required.
- Flat screen TV, Freeview Box and Play Station 2/DVD Player.
- Two travel cots located in cupboard. No travel cot linen supplied.
Bathroom & Shower Room
Bathroom First Floor
- Leading from the kitchen area is the first floor bathroom.
- Bath with shower over, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Shower Room Ground Floor
- Ground floor shower room leading off inner hall.
- 1200mm shower enclosure with power shower, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- South facing enclosed and private garden.
- Table with rattan chairs for 8 people and 2 recliners.
- Outside showering facility.
- A pass will be provided for the North Quay Car Park which is an allocated space.
- Go to our ‘cottage locations’ link for locations.
- Fantastically harbour located large cottage with garden and Car Parking Permit provided for one car.