Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Ide Cottage, Padstow
Ide Cottage, 6 Barry's Lane, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8AU
IDE COTTAGE IS UNDER GOING TOTAL REFURBISHMENT AT THE START OF 2022. NEW KITCHEN, BATH & SHOWER ROOMS, NEW FURNITURE, NEW BEDS, FLOORING AND NEW ROOF TO THE CONSERVATORY BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO ENJOY!
Ide Cottage is a unique, beautifully presented elegant property located in a prime position in the prestigious ‘Old Town’ and simply a two minute walk to Padstow harbour edge and its supreme collection of restaurants, inns and shops it has it all. If you want to be in the heart of Padstow, dining in top restaurants, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of a pub meal or simply crab fishing from the harbour edge Ide Cottage is definitely for you. Sleeps 6 plus baby. Maximum 12 months.
It has the added bonus of the very rare facility in ‘Padstow Old Town’ of off road parking for one small car and one regular car area is 560cm by 290cm (please note access next to high wall, to side gate, needs to be available for neighbouring property), Wi-Fi, enclosed and private garden and ground floor shower room extra to first floor bathroom and conservatory.
- On entering Ide Cottage you will find yourself in the impressive hall with feature plasterwork and original staircase.
- Two leather three seat sofas, foot stool, coffee table and nest of tables.
- Wide screen TV, free Sat TV Receiver.
- Excellently equipped kitchen with shaker style cream units, oak wood block effect worktops and slate floor, double doors lead to the conservatory.
- Electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer are located in ‘The Wash House’ at the end of the garden.
- Located in kitchen.
- Dining table, six chairs and high chair.
- Directly leading from the kitchen is the conservatory this opens onto the garden.
- Sofa, one armchair and side table.
Master Double Bedroom
- Views over the pretty rear garden.
- Double bed, two side tables, dressing table, stool, chair and wardrobe.
- Travel cot (travel cot linen is not supplied).
- Views to Barry’s Lane with its colourful character cottages.
- Two single beds, side table and wardrobe.
- Catches the early morning sun and also has views along Barry’s Lane.
- Double bed, two side tables, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress covers are provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath towel and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and mat per bathroom and shower room, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
Bathroom & Shower Room
- First floor.
- Bath with electric shower and shower attachment, hand basin, toilet, heated towel rail and shaver plug.
Shower Room First Floor
- Leading from entrance hall.
- Shower enclosure with power shower, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Rear private, enclosed pretty garden catches afternoon and evening sun.
- Dining table and six chairs.
- Off road car parking for one small car and one regular car in front of Ide Cottage, area is 560cm by 290cm including side door access for neighbouring property.
- Excellent ‘Old Town’ location with the rare added bonus of car parking for one small car and one regular car area is 560cm by 290cm including side door access for neighbouring property and lovely garden.