Find your perfect Padstow cottage
Petroc's place, Padstow
Petroc's place, The Old Bird Garden, 48 High Street, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8BB
Large, spacious property excellently located in private courtyard location in ‘The Old Town’, close to Prideaux Place, it is just 300 metres to Padstow’s harbour, restaurants, shops and inns. Sleeps 9 plus baby. Maximum age 12 months. Major refurbished throughout this house provides the very best in luxury all season accommodation.
- Hall with galleried staircase above.
- Spacious, relaxing, light and airy, includes patio doors to lower garden area and patio.
- Two leather sofas, two armchairs, coffee, side table and sideboard.
- Wide screen TV with integrated Freeview, DVD player, CD player with radio and iPod docking station.
- Please note: The woodburner is not in use.
- Up a few steps from the hallway is the high specification kitchen with cream shaker units.
- Electric double oven, microwave oven, gas hob, gas AGA, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Dining table and two chairs.
- Located next to the kitchen.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Separate room next to conservatory.
- Solid oak table and chairs and sideboard.
- High chair is stored in Petroc’s Place and available to use and is included in the tariff.
- Separate room accessed from the dining room and opens out into the south facing garden.
- Sofa, two armchairs and coffee table.
Double Bedroom Ground Floor
- Double bed, two side tables, dressing table, stool and built in wardrobe.
Twin Bedroom Second Floor
- Two single beds, wardrobe, dresser with stool and bedside cabinets.
Master King Size En Suite Bedroom Second Floor
- Camel Estuary glimpses over the rooftops of Padstow Old Town.
- King size bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinets, dressing table and stool.
- A travel cot is stored in Petroc’s Place and is available to use and is included in the tariff. Include request for travel cot in the ‘Your Details’ section of the booking form. No travel cot linen is supplied.
Triple Bedroom Third Floor
- Double bed, single bed, side tables, dressing table, stool and wardrobe.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress protectors are all provided.
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath and one hand towel per person, one hand towel and bath mat in bathroom, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included in the tariff.
- Bed linen and towels change included for bookings of two or more weeks. Delivery will take place at 10am on your changeover day at the end of each week.
Cloakroom Ground Floor
- Located next to ground floor double bedroom
- Hand basin and toilet.
En Suite King Size Bedroom Second Floor
- Bath, separate shower cubicle, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
House Shower Room Third Floor
- Totally refurbished for 2014.
- Shower enclosure, hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Outside to there is a rear patio area with table and seating and a terraced garden with summer house.
- Garage car parking for one car and one car parking space in front of Petroc’s Place garage.
- Entrance arch to The Old Bird Garden 260cm high in middle, 250cm high either side.
- Excellently located large, spacious property with the added bonus of car parking for two cars at Petroc’s Place, garden, en suite bathroom, house bathroom, cloakroom and conservatory. The perfect place for a relaxing comfortable holiday.